Products & Service Transition Director - Telecoms/Mobile
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic and high profile opportunity for an individual with either a senior NPI or NPD (new product introduction / new product development), service transition or programme management experience, with a background in telecoms, mobile or satellite communications to ensure that new products and services are operationally fit for purpose on behalf of a market leading global voice & data communications company. Circa £90k to £100k basic, bonus and excellent benefits. London based with some international travel.
Key Responsibilities of the Products & Service Transition Director include:
* Responsible for assuring the operational readiness of new products and services, ensuring they are operationally fit for purpose and ready for release.
* Ensure all new products and services are ready for operation and commercial deployment at launch.
* Manage a new team of Service Introduction Managers who are assigned to work alongside product development teams.
The successful Products & Service Transition Director will have experience in:
* Strong background in service transition principles (ITIL for example) or senior NPI or NPD (new product introduction / new product development), senior service delivery or programme management
* Knowledge of Telecoms, mobile or satellite communications industry.
* Working within some form of quality assurance function or environment.
In return you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are senior NPI or NPD (new product introduction / new product development), senior service deliver/ service transition or programme management professional with a background in Telecoms, mobile or satellite communications, looking to progress your career within a large, well respected brand and one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
Telecom*,Mobile, Satcom, "satellite communications", "Product Manage*" "Product Development", NPD, NPI, service delivery, programme management, programme director, "service transition", ITIL, "quality assurance"