1 day left
- Full Time
- KPI reporting
- Full analysis daily and weekly of Time and Attendance (T&A) software to review rotas worked against budget.
- Analysis of contracted hours and overtime to revenue levels.
- Weekly reporting of labour costs including full commentary on variances requiring discussion with Operations and HR
- Verify starters and leavers have been updated in T&A system correctly
- Prepare monthly payroll templates and work with FC to automate this process.
- Setup of 3 new sites onto the system ahead of switch over onto our payroll system
- Part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA or Equivalent).
- Excellent management reporting skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, with an advanced knowledge of Excel highly essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills driven by the effective use of Excel - Vlookups and Pivot Tables as a minimum
- Organised and task focused in order to meet deadlines.
- 3 month contract to permanent
- Salary £35-40k per annum
- Based in Central London - Covent Garden