Barker Munro Recruitment is pleased to be working with a well know Insurance organisation in the Sevenoaks area who are currently looking to add an Internal Auditor to their growing team.
The role of the Internal Auditor is to assist the Head of Internal Audit in executing all obligations, duties and tasks within the IA department, including but not limited to the audit rolling plan, individual audit assignments and periodic reporting as required by various Committees.
- Review the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes within the Insurer and related Service Companies.
- Plan and scope risk based reviews with Senior Management approval as per the agreed Audit Plan.
- Evaluate compliance with policies and procedures within the Insurer and related service companies.
- Prepare reports presenting key findings, making recommendations and documenting agreed management actions.
- Manage the recommendation database and document agreed actions and ensure recommendations are implemented within the agreed timescales.
To be successful, you will need previous experience conducting Audits with a general insurance background and experience of reviewing and analysing operational processes and controls. You will need to the ability to work to tight deadlines and will use your own initiative with a positive can do attitude.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Internal Auditor then please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links provided.