Project Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Nigel Wright are pleased to be supporting an existing client with their search for a Project Manager, to join their marketing team. This is a brand new role with a growing international business; the company are diverse, high turnover, consumer business going through an exciting period of change.
The role of Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the internal development and external publication of the company's consumer publications. This role will work alongside and oversee, an established and diverse marketing team who have individual expertise in marketing.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing an industry leading printed publication and other customer focused publications
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the process is efficient, runs smoothly and publications are printed on time and within budget
- Proactive, efficient and reliable management of the production process from start to completion
- Able to identify areas for continuous improvement and manage this change through the various stakeholder groups
- Build strong cross functional working relationships
- Monitor competitor activity and customer feedback to identify improvement areas
- Delivery of accurate and error free publications on-time and within budget
- Proven experience in managing a publication process (desirable)
- Has the ability to think strategically and translate this into understandable operational processes and actions that continually improve efficiency and productivity.
- Proven project management skills - able to demonstrate managing multiple and complex projects
- Good proof reading skills - with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan and organise work schedules
- Must have a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage cross functional relationships in order to deliver results