An exciting new opportunity has arisen with my client, currently seeking an experienced Lift Engineer to be responsible for Service and Maintenance with the South Wales/Bristol area.
The successful candidate will take part in a call out rota, maintaining and servicing lifts, as well as attending to lift breakdowns within your assigned area.
The responsibilities for the successful Lift Engineer will involve;
• Carrying out scheduled routine inspections and checks on lifts throughout the assigned service route.
• Making recommendations and arrangements to deal with more serious repairs.
• Responding to out-of-hours breakdowns, taking part in the call out rota.
• Performing repairs or isolating problems until a fuller service can be executed.
• Undertaking inspection and assessment of existing lift equipment to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Updating work records both written and computerised.
The successful candidate for the role of Lift Engineer, should have;
• NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering (Desirable)
• Previous Experience in a Service based role within the Lift Industry
• UK Driving License
• A valid CSCS Card would be desirable
In return for a hardworking individual willing to join their existing team of engineers, my client is offering an incredibly competitive salary and package, as well as a great role with good opportunities for a future career path.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, and have the skills and experience my client is looking for, please apply below.