People & Payroll Administrator
- Full Time
Leading Media company based in Central London is looking for an experienced Payroller to join its People and Payroll team team, as a People and Payroll Administrator.
Payroll & Benefits
- To manage all payroll administration on a monthly and annual basis including collating and validating data.
- Collating all relevant documentation and inputting onto the HR system within deadlines.
- Ensure any related documentation is stored or distributed as appropriate e.g. P60's, P45's
- Checking monthly payroll reports and pay-slip previews
- To manage all benefits administration as directed by the Compensation and Benefits Manager on a
monthly and annual basis, liaising with the pension administrator and benefit providers when necessary.
- Auto-enrol new employees on to the pension scheme and maintain employer/employee contributions for the Company.
- To maintain data and report on the full benefits package as directed. Responding to employee and line manager payroll queries
HR System - Cascade
- To be the Super User of People Records
- To compile and maintain regular reports on People Records
- To ensure all information is inputted correctly
- To train others in the Department on HR use of People Records
- To produce offer letters and contracts under instruction from others within the People and Organisational Development Team
- To carry out employment reference checks for all new starters
- To ensure relevant documentation is received and logged in order to ensure that new employees are eligible to work in the UK.
- To upload all new starters onto the HR System in order to ensure that they are paid efficiently and that data held is accurate.
- To complete the leavers process following the receipt of resignation letters, producing confirmation of acceptance of resignation in writing and ensuring that employees exiting the business are paid accurately
- To produce any letters and contract changes to ensure that employees have up to date terms and
conditions which have been agreed.
- To be responsible for communicating employees probationary status in writing as directed by the People Partner.
- To ensure secure maintenance of accurate logs, records and files of all personnel information, both
manual and computer based, ensuring that the Company meets the requirements of the Data Protection Act for all information held.
- To file all contracts, forms, payroll data and any other documentation as required onto employee
personnel files in a timely manner in order to ensure information can be accessed without delay
- Practical experience of Payroll
- HR administration experience highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- Friendly outgoing and sociable
- Interest in working in the media sector (prior experience desirable, not essential)