Digital Campaign Manager - Music
3 days left
- Full Time
- Do you have a passion for Ad Ops?
- Do you have a passion for music?
- Do you have ad ops experience in the digital media industry and would like to combine your passions and experience?
- If so, this could be your dream role….
We are working on this exciting opportunity for an Ad Ops superstar to join this global, digital music company. Working in their Advertising Operations department, this is a pivotal role assisting in the set up and delivery of advertising campaigns, ensuring they are optimised throughout the campaign cycle. You will work managing advertising programs, custom advertising implementations and partnering with Sales, Yield, Product and Technology teams to identify and implement new solutions.
- Daily management of ad campaigns
- Reporting on campaigns and monitoring for any discrepancies with 3rd party tags
- Working across UK commercial and promotional campaigns
- Assisting the sales team with the RFP process
- Managing inventory across various sites
- Being knowledgeable on all ad creative and site specifications for compliance as well as functionality
- Supporting the sales team with creative collection and obtaining client approvals
- Working closely with other departments to ensure there is clear communication between teams
- Assisting in the development of custom creative with internal departments and clients
- Manage advertiser reconciliation and billing coordination with finance department
- Relevant experience working in digital advertising operations
- Video and mobile experience a strong plus
- The ability to multi-task multiple account projects
- Experience in working well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Strong experience working in Microsoft Excel required
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with DoubleClick, FreeWheel or a similar ad serving solution
- Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
- Passion for online advertising, media and music
Our client will reward you with a very competitive salary (up to £35,000), excellent benefits, a discretionary bonus and a super fun working environment.
If you can demonstrate the above qualities, enjoy both hard work and fun in the office, please apply immediately to Shape Media.