2 days left
- Full Time
A professional, forward thinking IFA practice who provide whole of market financial advice across Investments Retirement Planning and Protection are looking for a polished individual with first class people skills in order to retain and develop an established clients bank
Working alongside a committed successful team of IFA’s, you will be given the responsibility of developing a bank of mid to high net worth clients, conducting reviews and providing advice across the full spectrum of financial planning. Importantly you will be given the time and the support that you need to develop your client bank along with benefiting from full service support in terms of Para planning and Administration
As a valued Financial Adviser within the team you will be responsible for:
• Providing bespoke solutions and private client advice to a variety of high calibre clients.
• Develop new client relationships through provided leads and self-generation
The successful candidate will have the following experience
• Diploma Level 4 is essential
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Financial Adviser
• Experience with face-to-face and phone appointments with clients
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful client and business relationships
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package and defined career path as a qualified Adviser.