H.R Aministrator German Speaking
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently searching for a H.R Aministrator
Welcome to our world!
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving, climbing higher than any other sports retailer.
We now require truly exceptional, driven, proven German speakingHR Administrator to help take us to our next level.
If you have a "reach for the stars" attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers... They are out of this world!
As a group we are constantly expanding and growing our portfolio of brands, businesses and stores and we now require a HR Administrator to support this expansion and our existing business in Europe. Working within the busy and expanding EMEA HR department and reporting to the HR Advisors and EMEA HR Manager.
The Role Requirements and preferences:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR systems
- Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills including strong verbal and written German.
- Experience of providing generalist HR advice on employment law within the EMEA region.
- An organised person who is able to prioritise work accordingly, adheres to strict deadlines plus the ability to work on own initiative and/or part of a team.
- Promote the unique Sports Direct culture in day-to-day activities and interactions; ensure new hires are provided a first-class induction experience
- Participate as an active member of the EMEA HR team
- To be a point of contact and first line support for employees
- Serious but fun approach to work
- Flexibility to the needs of the business
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for progression
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!