Key Account Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This client is exceptional - strong brand, international presence, high growth and outstanding company culture. They're looking to bring on board a Key Account Manager to assist growing a small portfolio of high profile, high value accounts.
My client is a very well regarded e-commerce platform, providing both B2B and B2C solutions. A recent acquisition has unlocked the European market, fuelling continued year on year growth in the international arena. They would attribute their position in the market to the passion and determination of their teams; a core pillar of the organisation being continued innovation. With an open office and access to key decision makers, they encourage the sharing of ideas across departments. It's a fast paced environment which will challenges employees to think outside the box and find new ways to overcome challenges.
This vacancy is on the B2B arm of the sales team in their brand new offices in Central London.
This is a diverse, predominantly client facing position. You will have autonomy to take ownership of your accounts and drive their development, engaging with multiple stakeholders across your clients, whilst receiving the support of the wider business.
The role of Key Account Manager will entail:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts with seven figure contract value.
- Cultivate strong relationships with multiple senior stakeholders using a highly consultative style.
- Leveraging these relationships to identify business opportunities.
- Negotiate the contract for renewal.
- Educate clients on the solution and how to optimise cost savings through platform adoption.
- Interpreting data into useful information to assist growing the account.
Candidates for the Key Account Manager will have backgrounds aligning with the following qualities:
- A track record in building strong relationships with key, high value accounts through a highly consultative sales style.
- Degree from a leading university, ideally educated to MBA level.
- Proven ability to influence at the highest levels.
- Experience using data to influence sales processes.
- Track record of achieving against targets.
- Creative problem solver, comfortable in a fast paced collaborative environment.
Up to £43,000 Basic Salary + Benefits and Bonus Scheme.