4 days left
- Full Time
This innovative property group seeks an ambitious Qualified Financial Controller to oversea their finance operations.
Reporting to the Directors, your duties will include:
Day-to-day financial operations
- Implement and manage a robust credit control process.
- Manage bookkeepers to complete day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and debt financing.
- Make payment runs on time and manage cashflow appropriately
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with members, our Landlords, investors and with external suppliers
- Budgeting & forecasting. Track actual cash flow movements against budgeted cash flow movements and highlight any issues on a timely basis
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual management reports
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the founders and board to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Present financial reports to board members, investors, stakeholders, and founders
- Liaise with accountants to ensure all statutory requirements are met for the company in preparation of the year end accounts
- Design and implement an improved payables and receivables process.
- Meet with internal Managers on a monthly basis to ensure Management Information is accurate
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes. Ensure financial processes are as efficient as they can be
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Accountant to join a fast moving and growing business that can offer career development and be part of the management team.