Regional Sales Account Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a well established wholesale supplier operating in the consumable goods industry, is now looking for an experienced Regional Sales / Account Manager to aid with continual growth of current accounts aswell as prospecting for new.
With this already strong foot-hold in its industry, my client sees its current clients as its key resource to success and offering the best possible customer service is imperative to continued growth. You will play a key role in securing both return and increased new business from both already very loyal, but also new clients.
- 60 / 40 split Account Management / New Business,
- Offer the highest standard of customer service to current clients,
- Grow New Business opportunities,
- Continually discuss service levels, product lines and new / upcoming promotions which are relevant to each individual client,
- Learn new product ranges in detail, to appropriately up-sell benefits to clients,
- Keep track of purchase patterns, both products bought and time-frames, as to call at the most appropriate time to book an order,
- You will spend 1 day a week in the office researching events which may concern existing or new business opportunities.
- You will carry out high levels of face to face business and negotiations,
- Home Based working 4 days a week
- Company Car
- Company Tablet
£20,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission (first year OTE around £35,000)