Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner required for leading G15 housing association paying£50,000 - £60,000.
A top housing association based in central London are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. If you are recently qualified (0-2 yrs PQE) or part qualified with significant sector experience looking to take a step up into a large finance team, with the very real scope for progression into a managerial type role in the foreseeable future, then this role is the one to apply for.
This team is very progressive and ideally looks to promote internally so is ideal for anyone looking for a long term career move. Offering a large salary package and added benefits this proves a great opportunity for a motivated, public sector individual.
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Housing sector experience or significant experience in the not for profit sector
- Very strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Solid background in accounting roles
- Experience in reporting and stakeholder management
- Financial modelling
- Strong excel and systems skills
- Proven track record of supporting budget holders
- Experience balancing and prioritising between multiple projects
Role will include:
- Providing support on financial matters to different business units
- Assisting with variance analysis
- Reporting directly to the senior management to provide advice and support
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly management pack
- Working alongside operations teams
- Finance training of non-finance managers
For further information or enquiries please contact Sam Cremins on or alternatively email at
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.