A job for a Recent Graduate.
An exciting hospitality techy start-up require an aspiring and poised graduate Account Executive to join their West-End offices. This role offers incredible career progression into an Account Manager role. The salary is up to £23k depending on experience. This company is global and rapidly growing so we are looking for bright graduates who embrace change.
The Graduate Account Executive will support the Account Manager and liaise with hotel partners, build relationships to ensure a deep understanding of their needs and deliver the best service.
Graduate Account Executive responsibilities
- Regularly track and analyse hotel's engagement level to boost revenues and guest satisfaction, and identify key areas for improvement
- Regularly coordinate with partner hotels to drive the implementation of the product features suite, constantly applying, refining, and innovating best practice approaches
- Regularly input data into Salesforce and prepare weekly and monthly data reports for review with Account Managers
- Manage hotel inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face meetings
- Perform other pressing duties as required by Account Manager
Graduate Account Executive requirements
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Prior experience in either hospitality, account management or any client / customer experience roles
- Demonstrate good analytical, data-driven problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluency in other language as needed by specific region
- Self motivated and demonstrated capability to proactively maintain client relationships