Recruiter - Team Lead in 2 years!
Recruiter - Become a Team Lead in 2 years! - Prague Based Training.
Join one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in Europe, offering full training and development for those wanting to prove they have what it takes to make in one of the most competitive industries.
NonStop offers a continuous coaching culture and structured training academy with dedicated trainers to see you move into a consultant role as quickly as possible (average of 3 months). From there you will be able to earn commission by placing candidates within companies across one of our specialist markets, including life sciences, technical, IT, chemical, finance, social care & education.
Starting in one of our international offices, in the scenic location of Prague, not only will you be able to develop the skills to succeed, but also enjoy European culture and a multicultural environment, with over 26 nationalities and 18 languages in our office alone. The option to move to one of our other offices, such as London & Zug, is dependant only on your perseverance and attitude, with set targets in place which usually take 7 - 10 months to hit.
From there, see your income increase and your responsibilities grow, with most consultants able to progress into a team lead and management role within 2 years on average. After which, standard on target earnings hit 45,000 EUR a year in Prague & 66,000 GBP a year in London for 'green level'.
'Gold level' performers will respectively be hitting 66,000 EUR a year & 78,000 GBP a year, and above...
What's in it for you:
- A Training Program in Recruitment in Europe, that come highly recommended
- A diverse international environment with consultants from all over the globe
- The opportunity to work in your own niche autonomous market to build and run as professional Recruitment Consultant
- A team of development managers and divisional consultant supporting you
- Join an amazing office in Prague, and then the option move to one of our other offices in Europe: London, Portsmouth, or Zug.
- One of the most competitive commission structures and earning potential
What we are looking for:
- Motivation to work through targets and achieve them
- Ambition and drive
- Fluent English is essential but also German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, French, Spanish or Italian would be a bonus.
- Possibility to live in Prague for an average period of 6 to 10 months
Interested or want to find out more?
Email your details to , using reference JS/TA/17 in the subject field. Thank you.