1 day left
- Full Time
If you have a passion for computers and have a knowledge of design then this is the role for you.
You will play a vital role in the evolution of this CRM becoming more externally focused for our clients to use and interact with; whilst the role will predominantly be focused on design, you will work closely with clients, developers and testers with the aim of improving the overall usability.
The role of the designer is to help research, design and create fresh new user interface designs and workflows for both new and existing mobile and web applications. You will contribute to the maintenance and further development of the companies bespoke CRM.
Your day will entail the following;
- Establishing and promoting UI/UX Design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Developing UX designs for products specification to support product development
- Taking responsibility for all digital projects, creating layouts, content and evolving all sites visually.
- Supporting and training over team members
- Working with various clients and teams within project timelines and budgets.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
-Experience with mobile first design an experience with App design would be highly advantageous.
-Experience wire framing use flows/ journeys and user interface design.
Familiar with User concepts including User Interface/User Experience/Accessibility & User Testing.
You will be working in stunning office with a friendly, vibrant team in a company where they offer excellent training and development.
Monday- Thursday 8:30-5:30 (1 hour lunch) Friday, 8:30-5pm (30 minute lunch)
22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Discount codes for restaurants and various entertainment venues. Health care discount and 24 hour healthcare line.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not