Compliance Officer - Fund Management Compliance Consulting Experience (or Lawyer) Req - Ref: 3342C
Compliance Officer - Fund Management Compliance Consulting Experience (or Lawyer with broader Financial Services experience) Required
Our Client, a large Investment Management Firm, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in London. Duties will include;
• Identifying, understanding and interpreting UK financial services legislation and regulation
• Advising the UK Compliance Officer and more senior team members on the firm’s obligations and how to meet those obligations
• Ensuring adherence to the firm’s obligations
• Drafting policies, reports and similar documents
• Ensuring that regulatory reporting and filing is completed accurately
• Ensuring that the UK compliance programme is compatible with the firm’s global compliance programme, aims and culture
• Assisting with the corporate administration and organisation of the firm’s UK entities
• Monitoring and responding to regulatory developments in the UK and EU
• Ad-hoc support, whether on UK or international matters, as required by colleagues ranging from the UK Compliance Officer to the CEO
You should have solid compliance experience of Fund Management, ideally some of which should have been gained from a Compliance Consultancy (large or small), or else be a Qualified Lawyer with experience of Financial Services clients looking to move in house and specialise in Compliance.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Chris Clarke or send your details to him.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge