Location: Kentish Town, NW London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Skills / Experience Required:
- Backend Unix testing.
- SQL knowledge.
- Requirements analysis.
- Prepare and design test cases.
- Manual and automation testing.
- Software testing.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and meet deadlines
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of mobile phone technology and solutions would be a plus
• Participate in developing and maintaining an overall test strategy for products
• Create and maintain test plans for testing new features
• Create and maintain regression test plans
• Test the software before each release
• Perform functional testing of new features
• Perform regression, integration and load testing
• Assist clients with UAT
The Unix Tester is a crucial role in the QA team and is responsible for;
*ensuring the quality of software releases
*developing overall test strategies and test plans as well as carry out testing of software products.
A fantastic opportunity for a Unix tester to join an exciting and expanding company. Please apply today!