My client is a dynamic, highly reputable and leading financial services business looking to expand their team further. They are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is between £23,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Other benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
This will suit someone who has obtained 3 or more years of experience in a similar role, looking to further their career within a forward thinking and growing business.
Main duties include;
• Preparing and maintaining client files; collecting quantitative and qualitative data, discussing objectives with IFA’s and prioritising needs
• Prepare client recommendations; identify areas for planning, undertake research and prepare reports
• Implement recommendations; prepare suitability letters, complete applications, ensure all compliance paperwork is completed
• Make changes to client investments or implement chosen investment strategies
• Complete draft reports
• Establish and build excellent relationships with clients and IFA’s
• Review portfolios, asset allocation, risk profile etc
The successful candidate must have;
• Good understanding of financial planning process
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Excellent administrative skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Good knowledge of FCA, Treating Customers Fairly, Health & Safety at Work, Data Protection Act and Money Laundering
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A professional approach to work and demonstrate integrity and commitment
• Full FPC or equivalent is desirable
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.