SHEQ Administrator Construction - South London
SHEQ Administrator (Construction) - South London
Leading Utilities and Construction organisations are currently looking to hire an experienced HSE Administrator to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team based in South London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Health and Safety manager providing support from Head Office to sites across the UK.
- Competent assistance to the safety team to help promote the company's policies and procedures
- Assistance to project managers with risk and method statements
- Record and review statistics and other health and safety related information
- Continual development of the company's policies, procedures, systems and controls
- Liaise with site managers and project managers to ensure training is compliant
- Develop and distribute operation and maintenance manuals at the end of each project
- Liaise with enforcing authorities when necessary
- Development of construction plans and other project related documentation
- Support with administration within the health and safety department
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- This position is ideal for an up and coming candidate to develop a career in Health & Safety. No official site experience is required but an enthusiasm to learn and develop a career is required.
- NEBOSH construction certificate (or working towards)
- Comfortable undertaking health and safety administrative work e.g. risk assessments and method statements
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in health and safety
- Previous site experience desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving licence
This opportunity of Health & Safety Administrator offers a competitive salary with excellent prospects.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on or
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.