Senior Site Manager - South West London
6 days left
- Full Time
*Senior Site Manager - South West London*
My clients are an award winning principal contractor that specialise in high end refurbishments and new builds. They work on projects up to £20,000,000 in London's most prestigious areas. They are a highly reputable company with multiple awards behind them as well as having a 90% repeat business rate. They pride themselves on their core business values and dynamic but professional working environment.
- Produce, work to and report on the project construction programme.
- Manage the works so that they are completed on time and to the standard required. Arrange for the works to be signed off in line with company QA procedure.
- Organise the workforce so that they are fully occupied, working towards clear objectives and to required standards.
- Deal with man management on site so that the workforce are motivated and directed so as to maintain output and adhere to standards.
- Stable employment history
- Previous site management experience working on high end residential new builds and refurbishments.
- Able to meet deadlines
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid Certification
If this is something of interest, please call Luke on or send your CV.