International Commercial Training Coordinator - London upto £35k Basic
International Commercial Training Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000k (dependant on experience)
A leading global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation to create transformative medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases is looking for a talented Commercial Training Coordinator to join their business at an exciting time of growth. If you are looking for your Next Role, then please read on and apply…
- Posting internal documents as required
- Coordination of the diaries to ensure transparency and seamless organisation of internal and external meetings
- Organisation and coordination of meetings and events as requested
- Assisting in the production of monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintaining the central files of approved materials on SharePoint
- Manage budget trackers for the department and the Oracle budget process.
- Regular meetings with Finance department to ensure budget deadlines are met.
- Support projects as requested
- Book and co-ordinate travel if requested
- Maintain and update Learning Platform with Training events required for International training
- Maintain catalogue with description of training objects as directed.
- Administer the e Learning Management system ensuring courses and materials are current and approved.
- Prepare training materials for courses and other training events.
- Set up Virtual classrooms as required sending out invites and uploading relevant material.
- Track the delegates and attendee’s of central training events to maintain training records
- Run monthly, quarterly and Annual reports in Learning Management System to provide data for reports and dashboards.
- Ensure new International recruits can access the LMS Manage SharePoint files to ensure materials are current and accurate.
- Manage Approval of all training documents from uploading to final certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Technology, Education Administration, Instructional Design, or a related field • Pharmaceutical and biotech training environments
- Learning Management Systems administration • 1+ years of instructional design experience with an emphasis on web-based and/or mobile learning
- Solid knowledge of adult learning principles and education administration processes.
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create concise technical documentation
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage projects that require collaboration across functional areas
- Proficiency to rapidly adapt to new projects and to multiple projects effectively, ensuring alignment with corporate goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Advanced skills in standard office productivity applications including WEBEX, Adobe, etc.
Please note: Due to the high number of CV’s we expect to receive, if you have not heard back from us within a week of your application you have not been successful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for future positions for which you may be suited to.