Python Backend Developer - Electronic Manufacturing
Python Backend Developer - Electronic Manufacturing - London - £50,000
This company are developing solutions to provide affordable, clean energy to off-grid communities in the developing world. They are looking for an additional python backend developer to join one of their inhouse development teams. This role will include developing brand-new backend modules and adapting existing ones to cope with new business challenges. The successful python developer will actively participate in the design, coding, testing and maintenance of the different modules that build up the overall ERP solution which deals with day to day sales and accounting operations across offices in London, China and Africa.
Their HQ is based in London, however there is also opportunity to travel and work in their global offices. If you are a python developer currently looking for a new exciting role where you will have an impact from day one, get in touch. I’ll happily send across a company briefing pack on the business, culture, customers, requirements, benefits, etc.
A little bit about you:
- Have at least two years’ experience using python
- Have a good understanding of general programming skills
- Have a good knowledge of PostgreSQL databases regarding optimization and design
- Experience working with API’s
- Able to work in a collaborative environment, working closely with London, China and Africa
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in OpenERP is highly desirable, however other python frameworks will be considered
- Most importantly; have a personality that can take initiative, make independent decisions, and have an opinion that you can defend
If you are a python developer who is looking to make a real impact on the world through the power of development, please apply following the instructions below!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in tech so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.