- Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE plus fantastic benefits
FTC 6 - 9 months with possible perm
Are you an ambitious Python Web Developer looking for your next exciting career move? We have a fantastic opportunity for you working for a hugely successful and successful business in Brighton.
This exciting role is ideal for a Graduate or experienced, ambitious Python Web Developer looking to excel in their career. The client operates in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment, so the role is perfect for an individual who would welcome a challenging environment.
A Typical Day for the Python Web Developer:
- Responsible for developing a fully automated quoting system on a Linux server.
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- The Web Developer will also be responsible for integrating functionality into the front-end interface with support from your co-workers; therefore, a strong understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
I AM KEEN TO DISCUSS THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH GRADUATE OR EXPERIENCED PYTHON WEB DEVELOPERS SO PLEASE GET IN CONTACT!!
Our Ideal Python Web Developer Will Have:
- Experience with working on Linux Ubuntu OS.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Flask Python web framework.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries such as SQLAlchemy.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good understanding of server-side Jinja 2 templating.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL Database design and PostGIS spatial queries.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with a Python open source Word or PDF API such as DocxFactory.
What Our Client Can Offer You
- Career Support
- Great career progression within the business.
- Working hours: Hours - 9-5.30 with hour for lunch
- Dress Code: Smart / Casual
Sound interesting? Contact us today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.