Domicilary Care Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - £25k -£30 k plus benefits (Medical Insurance/ Bonus Scheme)
A domiciliary care manager is required to manage a large home care service in the Harrow/Barnet. This great opportunity will allow you to manage a large staff team and numerous local authority contracts. This company has a very good organisational structure including the right people in the right places to ensure the branch has good service delivery - on their contracts.
In recognition, the Registered Manager will be rewarded with: -
- £25k -£30k salary
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
The role includes: -
- You will be managing an office based team of 20 staff and have the support of a very experienced Care Manager and Team Leaders.
- A major part of your job will include business development and liaising with the local authorities.
- Managing many hours across 2 North London local authorities.
- Attending provider meeting
- Recruitment of direct office team
- Training and development of the office team
- Carrying out performance reviews of your direct reports
- Managing the branch profitability
- Producing monthly reports
- Attending monthly management meetings
- MUST DRIVE AND HAVE A CAR*
The ideal candidate: -
- Will have experience of running a large domiciliary care business
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 or higher
- Management experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent business skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good working knowledge the Care Act 2014 and the CQC Fundamental Standards
If you require any further information about this role, please do call us now!
The successful candidate's offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy.