Part Time Accounts Payable - 2 full days a week
We have a leading global consultancy looking for an experienced Accounts Payable person to join the accounts team - 2 days week. The hours 9/6 each day. They are flexible on which two days you choose to work.
You will be reporting to the Finance Systems Manager. Role duties may include some or all of the following:
- Payment run processing
Deal with payment queries
- Processing of purchase and intercompany invoices
- Day to day upkeep of the company’s accounting records including posting of transactions and maintenance of hard copy filings and annual archiving.
- Attend and resolve any queries by suppliers.
- Coding and processing of employee expenses
- Check and ensure correct coding of invoices, liaise with the authoriser if necessary.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements.
- Processing of corporate Credit Card account
- Maintaining & reconciling the petty cash float on a regular basis
- Involvement in a general ledger, intercompany and bank reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, commercially aware finance professional, interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisite. The candidate will have to be able to communicate with financial and non-financial staff, including senior members of staff.
An eye for detail and a process-driven approach is also essential, as is basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
Enthusiasm and a professional approach to the role are both essential
You must be able to commit to two full days each a week.
The hours are 9-6
The salary is 10K to 12K ( equivalent 25K to 30K if this was full time role)
Location - London Bridge