- Full Time
£20K - £25K (DOE)
Temporary to Permanent
Due to expansion our well established client is seeking for an enthusiastic and engaging individual who has previous experience in sales. As a Sales Adviser, you will be responsible for selling the client services and ensuring a highly informative service is delivered. You will be able to deal with enquires that come in and respond in a professional manner.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from existing and new customers and selling the companies services. You will also be responsible for dealing with any enquires that come in and responding in a thorough and professional manner. As a Sales Adviser you will be accountable for providing excellent customer service and to communicate the details of your call in a follow up email.
The suitable candidate will
- Have previous experience within a sales and customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong relationship builder
- Fast learner
Hours of work
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:15pm
In return our client will offer
A permanent contract for the right candidate.