Domestic Appliance Engineer / Trainee Catering Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Domestic Appliance Engineer to train into Commercial Catering Engineer
Package: Training provided and funded for / Flexible salary depending on experience / Van / Fuel card / Door to door pay!
Having been established since 1976, we have quickly grown and have created new kitchens for all sectors of the industry from universities and schools to the high street outlets, five star hotels and high end restaurants.
We are fully aware of current trends in the ever changing world of commercial catering equipment and specialise in the design, supply and installation of all commercial catering equipment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Engineer with electrical experience working on Dishwashers / White Goods appliances. With training provided, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of electrical commercial catering equipment.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant electrical experience
- (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds Qualification in electrics would be an advantage)
- Driver's Licence
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 45 hour week
- Monday - Friday work ONLY
- Training provided and funded for
- Paid door to door
- Up to 10 hours a week in overtime available
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- No on call giving you a healthy work life balance
- 28 days holiday (this rises 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years' service)
- Pension Scheme
- Smart Phone
- Test Equipment
- VW fleet Van and Fuel card
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed