Performance Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: Performance Marketing Manager
Based: Hammersmith, London (W6 9EJ)
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per year
Launched by a collection of disruptive entrepreneurs who aim to transform the skills and mindset of people and organisations, to keep up with and thrive in a fast-changing, increasingly-digital world. From assessment benchmarking, to high-impact workshops for leadership, to online and face-to-face solutions for the entire organisation, this Digital company helps to set the agenda for transformation.
The compnay's Digital Transformation division brings together award-winning digital experts, successful business leaders and learning technologists with deep experience to develop and drive world-class business transformation through a wide range of online and face-to-face engagements.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketer with automation experience to join as we head into peak season. The Performance Marketing role is highly commercial role that will be a pivotal role in shaping and implementing marketing automation processes for the specific business vertical to help grow the business.
The successful Performance Marketing Manager must have a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, ideally Hubspot, and take responsibility for managing marketing processes and operations to increase the number of leads we can allocate to our sales team.
- Ownership of the automation piece for this business vertical
- Lead generation, conversion rate and revenue responsibility
- Tracking and monitoring sales and marketing pipeline and ROI
- Leading testing across channels
- Trend analysis to provide business intelligence for Marketing
- Automation integration with Salesforce CRM
- Developing and improving internal processes - working closely with sales
- Revising key performance metrics
- Knowledge of PPC/SEO/Partner marketing channels
- On page conversion rate optimisation
- Strong GA/GTM knowledge
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform is essential, with Hubspot experience being preferable
- Relevant B2C marketing knowledge and understanding
- Marketing Campaign management and CRM
- Database manipulation and list management experience
- Commercial individual with a passion for hitting targets
- Previous man-management experience
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK