4 days left
- Full Time
I am pleased to be working with a highly successful Bristol based technology company who are currently recruiting for a PHP Developer to work on a Greenfield project. This role is Full-StackPHP development that requires someone with a keen interest in coding, particularly utilising object oriented programming paradigm.
As someone who has a love for coding you will be encouraged to keep up to date with and evangelise the use of emerging technologies and approaches to developing new cutting edge solutions. Working with a high level of autonomy this role will utilise your full life cycle understanding of application development and rely on your ideas and input to exceed customer expectation and progress the combined knowledge of an already highly skilled team of developers.
- Code with a high level of autonomy, solving problems of your own accord or with the support and collaboration of the team
- Build robust scalable future-proof frameworks
- Design with consideration to wider system architecture
- Support the wider team by sharing your knowledge and ideas for use of new technologies.
- Contribute towards the relaxed yet productive working environment
- 2 years experience of software application development using PHP
- Knowledge MySQL
- Full life cycle experience
- Professional level technical and conversational English
This is a great opportunity for you to join a relaxed yet professional and productive team that have an excellent culture and company ethos of continued development and progression. If you would like to find out more about this role please call me on or submit your CV for consideration today.
You will receive a base salary up to the region of £28,000, this is supplemented by a range of benefits training and development opportunities.
Experis are operating as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.