Portfolio Manager - Facilities Management Sector, London
4 days left
- Full Time
Portfolio Manager, Central London,
£36- £40k + benefits
*Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Client Account Management - Soft Services - Facilities Management - Specialist Cleaning
We maintain the highest standards, we enjoy low staff turnover and high employee satisfaction; we have grown organically, consistently winning new business alongside our retained clients. We provide high quality, professional facilities management and building support soft services (mainly specialist cleaning) in London and the South East to some of the most prestigious clients in well known/landmark buildings. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are now looking to appoint additional Portfolio Managers. We have an outstanding reputation for customer service, innovation, quality and operational efficiency.
Reporting to the Senior Portfolio Manager, this is a highly client facing position, with direct reports including service support managers and supervisors, working on accounts of varying sizes - all based in London. This is a role that offers exceptional longer term opportunities in regards to further career development.
Taking full responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of cleaning and support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered at least to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focussed manner.
• Maintain customer contact, manage the customer relationship ensuring excellent service delivery is maintained for the client, their customers and visitors
• Ensure SLAs are managed, developed and meet the client needs - reporting on same
• Team management and development to maximise efficiency, promoting best practice, training to maximise performance and promotion of H&S and best methods of working in a diverse workforce
• Ensure KPIs are managed and achieved - reporting on same
• Adhere to budgets, reporting to stakeholders on same
• Accurate, timely timesheet submissions to HR/payroll
• Undertake quality control inspections and audits on service delivery and cleaning standards in order to remove all non compliance and non conformities
• Identify service delivery innovations and cost saving opportunities
• Project manage the mobilisation of new contracts
• Drive, promote and deliver company processes and standards to your team
• Occasional out of hours support to ensure service delivery standards are met
• 3 years experience in a similar client facing role within the soft services/cleaning sector
• IOSH qualification preferred, or proof of working towards this standard
• Confident challenging policies where improvement opportunities exist
• Confident decision maker, line manager, team player, commercially astute
• Good communication skills and personal presentation
• Good MSOffice skills
• User of computer aided FM systems
• Good knowledge of Waste Streams
Pay & Benefits:
£36,000 - £40,000 - varies dependent upon experience, we will consider those with a little less or more experience than specified in the advertisement and the pay will vary up/down accordingly.
Benefits include 28 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days), discretionary ad-hoc bonuses, pension and some excellent employee schemes (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, employee discounts, health club etc……)
The applications process:
Applications in writing to our exclusive and retained HR & Recruitment Manager.