Automotive Service Advisor
Service Advisor -Uxbridge
Our client, a highly successful main dealer group, have an opportunity for an experienced service advisor to join their busy team in their Aylesbury location. With excellent opportunities to earn bonuses and grow within the business, this is a brilliant chance to further your career within the motor trade.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries related to their cars, both face to face and on the phone.
- Preparing invoices and collecting payment .
- Maximising upselling opportunities with customers.
- Gaining approval for additional work from customers.
- Offering an oustanding and thorough service for customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Service advisor experience
- Experience using Kerridge, One Link or Pinnacle
- Committed to offering consistently excellent service
If you are interested in working in the Automotive industry however this position does not match your individual skillset, please feel free to apply anyway including a covering letter on what you're looking for.
We are always looking for skilled professionals and even if you are not due to be looking for 6 or even 12 months, we will be happy to keep you up to date with opportunities relevant to your interests.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit