Complaints Officer for Regulatory Body 10 Month FTC
2 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Complaints Officer to work for a regulatory organisation on a 10 month`s fixed term contract. Based in Croydon, this role is to assist individuals resolve complaints, offer any option open to them or resolution of their complaint.
Responsibilities are as follows:
· Initiate contact with, and respond quickly to customers of the complaints service by phone, email, web form fax and post
· Coordinate and regularly update all parties involved in complaints procedure
· Take responsibility for the accurate and detailed logging of complaints received and timely updating of records on the complaints management system
· Organise and provide written reports on complaints for volunteer panel members attending complaints panel meetings
· Represent the complaints service at external conferences and exhibitions
· Assist in the running of the office by undertaking admin tasks
· Provide support/cover for colleagues when they`re assisting people in the resolution of complaints
The successful candidate MUST have the following experience on their CV:
· Minimum 18 months experience in complaints resolution or customer service activity at an operational level
· Previous experience of working for a regulatory body
· A solid and proven understanding of complaints handling processes and principles
· Strong verbal, written, listening and negotiating skills
· Competent in using MS Office Suite (or similar) and experience of a CRM Database
· Confident in writing clear, concise and effective letters and reports
So if you have all the above requirements on your CV and are able to develop and support productive working relationships, are highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines we`d like to hear from you.
Please note, all successful candidates being put forward for interview will be requested to provide a Supporting Statement to accompany their CV to our client.
**Please note that due to a high volume of response, only successful candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted**
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)