Commercial Finance Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Partner Financial are working with a start-up property business in Central London. The business has been founded by an entrepreneurial executive team who have extensive experience across residential development, investment and management. With strong foundations and a clear vision, the business model has been constructed to be scalable and to provide growth prospects.
The business are now entering the second phase in their lifecycle and are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager. Reporting to the Financial Director, it is essential that you are able to build a strong personal brand across the business. By demonstrating strong leadership skills, you will contribute to and ultimately support the business, by providing insight, analysis and influence. You will also be heavily involved with the key decision making process and the long term strategy, driving the overall performance of the business.
The position will suit a confident, proactive and ambitious professional with a desire to support the executive team, divisional business leaders and MDs with the continued growth of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Present and provide commercial recommendations to the executive team
- Proactively contribute to the project team to aid the strategic development of sites and maximise profitability
- Ensure the project budget and cash flow is accurately forecast
- Provide commercial analysis on potential land bids
- Analyse sales performance and challenge strategy and pricing when appropriate
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including marketing, sales, land and development, external estate agents and managing agents
- Act as the main point of contact for any financial queries colleagues may have
This role requires a driven, ACA qualified accountant with the capacity to develop strong business relationships. A highly analytical and commercial individual with PQE within industry will succeed in this role.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.