Business Development Executive / Account Management
MSS People are working with a local business who require Business Development Executive / Account Management to join their team.
The client are looking for a determined person with a positive attitude and a bubbly personality. This is a split role, with time spent developing and growing the existing customer base, while also generating new business opportunities from a list of prospects.
Building rapport with the key decision makers is critical in developing your pipeline and hitting your targets, so they are really looking for someone who loves to talk!
The ideal candidate:
· Must have a minimum of 1 year B2B experience in business development or account management, preferably with a background of both securing their own sales and generating appointments for field sales staff
· Must be able to listen and question effectively
· Must be self-motivated, focused and target driven
· Must be confident speaking with people over the phone
What they will offer you:
· Salary of £18,000 per year
· Generous uncapped commission scheme
· Ongoing training and support
· Great working environment
· Possible part time available, with flexible hours
· They are a direct network partner and have been providing local, regional and national businesses for more than 20. They are one of the fastest growing companies in their sector but remain family owned and operated.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply now as immediate interviews are available.
Account Management: 1 year
Business Development: 1 year
Required licence or certification: