Media Management Accountant
1 day left
- Full Time
A global firm that operates in the creative industry is looking to recruit a part-qualified management accountant for their offices just off Oxford Circus. The role is a supporting role in the finance team and is newly created due to business growth.
It will be in charge of elements of the UK entity but will also get involved in the American part of the business. This role will progress into a fully qualified management accountant in 2 years and would suit someone with 1-2 years experience in finance.
You will be involved in:
- Complete full and accurate management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete full budget and forecasting processes
- Manage time sheets process
- Implement new procedures across the business that assist with streamlining.
- In charge of generating weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Process payroll expenses.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
This role will support study and has a whole host of other media-related benefits and will pay up to £32k per annum.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.