Technical Support Analyst
A highly regarded US Law Firm currently has an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to join their team in London. The Technical Support Analyst will support education and application needs of the firm's IT users. This includes troubleshooting hardware and software as well as installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC hardware, mobile devices, printers/copiers, and telephones.
This is a busy and varied role which will include but not be limited to:
- Desktop support
- Hardware diagnostics
- 1st and 2nd level support applications support (iManage, Carpe Diem, Elite and the Microsoft Office Suite)
- 1st and 2nd level support for software escalations
- 1st and 2nd level support for remote access calls (Citrix and VPN).
- Plan, schedule and execute on computer equipment installations, imaging, upgrades and replacement projects.
- Maintain hardware inventory for PC, Printer and Mobile devices
- Coordinate AV/ video conferencing events
- Maintain vendor relationships
The Technical Support Analyst must be able to work independently or as a part of a team and have the ability to effectively and professionally communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization and peers to reach common goal. Dedication to customer service is of upmost importance.
The following experience is highly desirable:
- Supporting AV and videoconferencing equipment
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Strong analytical skills and critical attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows 7 and 8.1 and desktop applications.
- Familiarity with remote access platforms and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with PC imaging software, Ghost and SCCM.
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN technologies and cabling.
- Familiarity with secure provisioning of smartphones, specifically iPhones, Androids and Blackberry's.
- Understanding of VOIP telephony
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Relevant experience within a law firm environment is highly desired and a qualification (CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician etc.) is preferred. If you are interested in developing your career within a highly prestigious environment please contact Ryder Reid legal for details.