2 days left
- Full Time
This brand new vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist in London.
We have been instructed on a new vacancy with a top tier US and international law firm based in the city. The firm is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to provide the London office with a central purchasing function and to manage the corporate travel arrangements. The role is permanent and full-time, with working hours of 9.30am-5.30pm (Monday-Friday). The salary will be between £44 - 48k per annum, depending on experience and the role is due to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities will be inclusive of:
• Administering the purchase of goods and services for the office in accordance with the Purchasing Policy and Preferred Supplier Policy (vendor validation, comparative quotes etc)
• Liaising with Department Managers to undertake an annual review of their suppliers and supplier agreements
• Reviewing services and products to maximize cost savings and implement cost saving initiatives
• Collaborating with Department Managers to develop procurement objectives, requirements and sourcing strategies
• Proactively working with internal customers to understand their needs
• Liaising with Head Office regarding Insurance renewals and queries
• Effectively and proactively managing the travel arrangements for the provision of air, hotel, rail, passport and visa booking services
• Developing the service offering of the department and implement initiatives and industry best practice to meet the growing needs of the London office
Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level, possess solid experience of working within purchasing and travel management, gained from a City or US law firm, have a high IT proficiency and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-PRO717, this is a great opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to work for a top tier US and international law firm. Applications are being welcomed ASAP and a full and detailed job description will be provided by US Law Support to successful applicants.