Area Sales Manager Forklifts
3 days left
- Full Time
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established yet vastly expanding material handling company looking to recruit a new forklift sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the North East. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for either an experienced forklift sales professional or a sales professional from a related industry in capital equipment to develop their career.
- Managing an existing client base across the North East
- Business development across the same region with Newcastle, Durham and Teeside being the main focus
- Generate new business by visiting customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes for forklift hire
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
- Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
- Keeping the CRM system updated and maintaining organization with customers
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within forklift trucks before, with a proven track record in the industry. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will have a solid understanding of equipment hire. As an alternative to forklift sales experience, the company are willing to consider candidates from other industries within capital equipment as long as candidates have experience of providing a consultative sell and have experience of conducting site surveys.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £32,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £45,000-£60,000 achievable)
- Company Car
- Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company within forklifts
- Pension Scheme
The company are a nationwide dealer of forklift trucks, thus operating in the material handling industry. Focusing mostly on the TCM they also get involved with specialist Combilift trucks and other related products. In addition to forklifts, the company are also a supplier of cleaning equipment, shelving and other warehouse products. Due to continued expansion, and the recent acquisition of another company, the business now requires a new Area Sales Manager to cover postcodes across the North East.
For further information please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk by emailing or calling on .