Up to £18,000 basic + Commission
Innovative & Award Winning
Organic Spa & retail Outlet
Our Client is a prestigious manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of top quality Natural & Organic Wellness products and is rapidly expanding in the UK.
Their mission worldwide is to spread Wellness knowledge and awareness through high quality and healthy products. They have been established for over 25 years and can boast one of the largest and most advanced product Research and development academies in Europe.
All products are handmade from only natural materials with great attention to detail and the highest Quality Standards.
The Company philosophy and products are based firmly around Ayurvedic philosophy, the world's oldest holistic whole-body healing systems. Developed more than 3,000 years ago in India, it is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
Our Client has ambitious and exciting plans for growth in the UK throughout 2017, opening their flagship store and Spa in London in March. This unique position as a Beauty Therapist offers a dream opportunity to work with a luxury brand in Central London that combine the holistic approach with modern technology.
Qualifications & Key Skills Required;
- Must have NVQ 3 Beauty Therapist or CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC,
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience as a Beauty Therapist
- Essential Must be confident and skilled in Nails
- Essential Must confident and skilled in intimate Waxing
- Knowledge of Ayurvedic treatments and philosophy would be an advantage due to the company culture and product line but not essential.
- Have the ability to effectively and clearly liaise with management and colleagues
- Excellent verbal communication skills and written grammar
- Positive and inspiring Beauty Therapist
- Passionate about Spa Industry and Holistic Wellness
- Good Communication skills
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a Team
Your duties as an Beauty Therapist will include;
* Deliver a full range of treatments using the Company's own product ranges and treatment techniques
* Taking guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation
* Providing the highest standard of Therapeutic and indulgent treatments including holistic body rituals and signature treatments.
* Reporting directly to the Spa Manager
* Working closely with several internal departments to ensure the best results with store compliance, training, and general administration.
In return your package will include;
- Up to £18,000 basic depending on experience
- Commission on treatments and retail
- Spa Manager career opportunity
- Ongoing development and training
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Due to the overall volume of applications we receive, we will make contact with you if we feel you have the experience required.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Future Job Alerts: Take the hard work out of job searching and "create your own profile account" on the Spa Elite website. This will enable us send you up to date information of new opportunities that relate to your experience or desired job role.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service