IT Support - 1st-2nd Line
In this IT Support job, you will be joining a provider of ground breaking technology for content management platforms. They boast an impressive client list on their books, with the likes of The US Department of Homeland Security, Walt Disney, Pfzer and Roche using their software.
Looking for IT Support jobs? With global offices across America, Japan, France and Poland and during a period of rapid growth, they are now looking for an experienced and tech-savvy IT Support graduate with a Computer Science degree to join their London-based team.
In this IT Support job, you will have at least a year of professional experience in a help desk or 1st line support role under your belt. You will be joining the team at 1st/2nd line Support, depending on experience, but will be given the opportunity to quickly progress should you demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and skill.
In this IT Support job, your tasks will involve:
- Working as part of the service delivery team, focusing on delivering high first-time fix rates
- Logging and prioritising incidents using service desk processes and ensuring they have been assigned or escalated correctly
- Managing user expectations for user resolutions
- Using your technical expertise and diverse IT background to come up with creative and efficient fixes for more complicated issues
- Helping the wider business teams on customer calls and onsite client visits with technical explanations
So, what are we looking for?
- A graduate with a 2.1 or above in a technical degree such as Business Information Systems or Computer Science
- Some experience working with Documentum software would be preferable
- A comprehensive technical grounding and experience supporting Windows desktop, Blackberry, Remote Access Software and Printers
- Some experience with Citrix and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What else is on offer?
- 4 week annual leave in addition to UK national holidays
- Fantastic opportunity for global travel - across America, Europe and Japan
- All work-related travel expenses
Looking for IT Support jobs? This is a brilliant opportunity for an IT graduate to further their career within an exiting Technology business in London. Make sure you apply for this IT Support job in London today!