- Full Time
Experis are currently recruiting a Project Accountant to work for a leading engineering business based in Plymouth. You will work closely with Project Managers on a number of high profile contracts, managing their performance and profitability and offering support to the senior management team.As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Providing analysis and commentary
- Attending contract review meetings
- Part qualified / Qualified - CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Eager to develop within a commercial role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression, with the opportunity to work on high value contracts and gain a unique insight to the business.What's on offer?
Salary: £34,000 - £39,000 + Benefits
Duration: PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next two weeks. Closing date - Friday 28th July 2017.