2 days left
- Full Time
NRG are currently recruiting for an Account Director to join our well know client in the Technology sector based just outside of Newcastle City Centre.
The company offers fantastic perks and the chance to be independent and make the role your own.
Duties of the role include:-
• Fully understanding the strategic goals and objectives of your assigned client
• Successfully align company products and services to the clients requirements
• Communicate the clients strategy with internal teams
• Ensure the client is updated on all project progress and support issues
• Create and deliver a clear engagement model for the client
• Develop and nature strong client relationships
• Work closely with other internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of all projects
• Fully understand company products and services in order to effectively communicate all offerings to the client
• Gather client feedback to help make any improvements to the service moving forwards
• Deliver an excellent experience to the client at all times
• Achieve service delivery targets
To be considered for the role you must have:-
• Proven account management or other relevant experience - minimum 4 years
• Experience of account managing a client with multiple stakeholders
• The ability to understand and relay technical information
• The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organisation
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• The ability to recognise customer business problems and rives resources to address opportunities
Please can you send CV’s through to charlottewarren @nrgplc.com ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.