Graduate Design Engineer
Overview of the role:
Working as part of the Engineering department, the successful graduate will be involved in design and feasibility reviews with customers, suppliers, and the internal team, producing 3D CAD models, schemes, drawings and documentation.
• Mechanical Engineering Honours Degree or equivalent is essential.
• 3D CAD experience with the ability to read, create and interpret Engineering Drawings
Applicant’s without the minimum qualifications above will not be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills.
• Pay attention to detail and produce accurate work.
• Take an open-minded and proactive approach to design.
• Have the ability to make decisions and to work to tight deadlines.
• Have good problem-solving\fault finding skills.
• Have good attitude to work and team members.
• Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
• Have calculation \ FEA experience.
To apply for this exciting newly created opportunity please send your CV to us. For further information about the position, please call us and ask for a member of the Recruitment Team.