Accounts Payable Clerk
Ruby Group are recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to work within a growing £70 million turnover firm within the health care industry based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The business has grown my 15% over the last 12 months and are predicting more of the same. They have a busy open plan tidy office and offer study support, gym membership, training and an excellent holiday allowance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing approx. 75 invoices per day
• performing supplier reconciliations
• processing consolidated invoices in Excel and uploading onto ERP system
• ensuring invoices are authorised before payment run
• supplier management - requesting invoices, resolution of queries, requesting statements
• retrieving invoices requested by finance team
• Participating in internal house audits
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will possess:
• Good communication skills
• Commitment to deadline
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing and successful business within a thriving market based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!