Interior design studio in Central/ East London are looking for an Interior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. They work on high-end hospitality projects, as well as some luxury residential work for private clients. They are known for their clean and luxury style. They are a small and award-winning studio, so this is an excellent opportunity to work on some striking projects.
The role will be working with the rest of the studio to help support with technical drawings and detailing. You will be creating full drawings packs, so must have prior experience on this by yourself, as they are a small team you'll be taking on responsibility from the get go. You'll be working on tender packs and construction drawings.
You must have/ be:
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD, as well as knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards,
- Confidently present with excellent English and communication skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Good time keeping abilities, in order to balance work on several projects at a time,
- 3 years' experience minimum, wokring in the UK design industry.
They work on projects in the UK, primarily London, but also the rest of the country and some overseas. As well as bars and restaurants, they also work on hotels, both boutique and for international names, creating luxury and award-winning rooms.
This position is looking to offer an annual salary between £30,000 and £34,000. For this, you must have the minimum 3 years' experience and prior experience as a CAD technician on bars and restaurants projects in the UK.
Your portfolio ought to demonstrate your strong technical abilities and drawings in the UK.