Quality Assurance Manager
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading College on their recruitment for a Quality Assurance Manager. The post holder will be based in London working on a permanent basis.
The client is looking to appoint the successful candidate circa £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a person who can contribute to the strengthening and development of the College's academic standards and its assurance and enhancement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining version control of programme and course documentation, including coordinating the production of programme specifications, course descriptors and programme handbooks for proposed degrees, coordinating current programme and course modifications.
- Overseeing the College's internal and external student surveys.
- Managing the review and development of the College's academic policies and procedures by keeping abreast of H.E. initiatives and developments, including new initiatives arising from the Quality Code.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with staff to ensure consistent application of regulations and policies, advising/briefing/training staff as necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory frameworks in Higher Education.
- Experience of working with external quality assurance agencies, professional bodies and/or collaborative partners.
- Ability to analyse and understand complex regulatory and procedural documentation and quality issues.
- Excellent report and minute writing skills.
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Deadline for applications are 26/07/2017
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.