Funding Auditor/Accountant - Established Not for Profit
Based in impressive city centre offices this public sector body aimed at young people is offering a unique role within its compliance team as a Funding Auditor/Accountant. Working closely with the audit teams, focussing on ensuring various contracts compliance. Therefore previous experience of funding bodies such as SFA and ESF and their requirements is highly beneficial. This is a fantastic permanent position within a company that has a strong background in developing staff.
The Funding Auditor/Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Internal Audit Manager in the completion of their duties
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all contractual arrangements and support operational staff in meeting their own contractual obligations
- Ensure that monitoring procedures are developed and implemented for all contracts as appropriate.
- Ensure that the financial and performance information contract requirements are met.
- Completing the monitoring visits and internal audits to an agreed timetable
- Ensuring that the reports required, both internally and externally, are produced to an agreed timescale
Ideally you will have/be:
- Experience working with various funding bodies, ideally either Education and Skills Funding Agency or European Social Fund
- Previous experience working within an internal audit focussed on compliance projects
- Able to work as part of a team with staff, partners and fund holders
- Comfortable working with various accountancy systems and training other staff
- Happy to take on ad hoc projects where required
If you have all of the above requirements for the Funding Auditor/Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.