Corporate Account Executive
Our client is an expanding and successful energy brokerage and management company, working with over 2000 sites across nation-wide property portfolios. The service offering is centered around our industry leading online energy management software 'Trace', which is designed in house and is under constant development with ideas from our team and clients alike. Services include gas, electric and water contract procurement, contract management, reporting of energy usage, billing validation and invoice recharging to tenants.
Due to continued growth the company is now looking to expand the 21 person team, and is searching for a forward thinking individual, who is keen to get stuck in and help us grow the company to meet our ambitious five--year goal. The successful candidate will be situated in the London based client management team. The team is responsible for developing new and nurturing existing client relationships by working to design and maintain client energy management and procurement strategies.
Location Piccadilly Circus, London
Starting Salary £20,000 per annum
Full Time - 40 hour week 9:00 to 18:00 (1-hour lunch)
Holiday 20 Days per annum initially
The role on offer is working within the Client Management Team, which services their multi-site corporate clients. With sites all over the UK, their clients require a high level of service to help them to reach their goals and rectify any issues that arise on their accounts from day to day.
Specifically, the selected candidate will be assigned their own clients to manage and build relationships with, which would mean continuously responding to and pre--empting their needs. One of the key projects the candidate will be working on is with the RFU, where the company is working with the RFU to bring together every English rugby club to buy energy as a single group. This role really does need someone, who can think on their feet and take ownership of the clients they're working with.
Initially the role will involve:
* Working through the training program modules to gain basics of energy procurement and management.
* Learning your way around the "Trace" software, from a client facing and internal management perspective.
* Gaining in depth knowledge of the commercial energy market and the company's services.
* Working with the Directors and client personnel to develop and implement project roll-out plans.
* Liaising with national and international clients in person and on the phone about various projects.
* Organising the installation of new energy supplies including ground works and metering.
* Being assigned specific clients to build a relationship with and maintain.
First of foremost, we are seeking someone who is driven and does not sit around waiting to be told what to do, but instead identifies what the client needs and responds before being asked. Clerical or account management experience would be a plus, but is not vital. Strong written and verbal communication skills are very important as the role involves working closely with suppliers and clients by telephone and e-mail. Strong numeracy skills are also vital to this role. Previous use of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office would be an advantage.