2 days left
- Full Time
Salary £28,000 - £38,000
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Theatre Practitioner to join their private hospital.
You must be an excellent communicator and team worker, you must be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of patient care. Our client can offer you a varied surgical caseload that will develop your skills and experience and you'll enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
Our client deliver a wide range of fast, effective and efficient treatments using the most up-to-date technological medical equipment at our modern hospital, built in 1995. In addition to 41 inpatient rooms and a range of outpatient facilities, we have physiotherapy treatment rooms and a gym.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email